/*Gets Random Review, From PurpleMoggy*/ /* Gets Related Post from Purple Moggy*/

Friday, June 15, 2007

Deception Point


Deception Point, by Dan Brown, is another suspenseful novel that follows Rachel Sexton as she tries to verify the authenticity of a meteorite thought to carry extraterrestrial material by NASA. She is caught up in a plot that evolves groups from all corners of the country and from all parts of the government. You do not know who is friend and who is foe in this novel which is characteristic of Dan Brown thrillers. You are kept on the edge of your seat all the way until the book ends and you finally know who the real. enemy is

Just like all of the other Dan Brown books I really enjoyed Deception Point. Though it is overshadowed by the some of his other novels, I think that Deception Point is as good if not better than Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Deception Point brings in a strong female protagonist with a supporting male character. The suspense in the novel is almost too much to bear. In fact, with this book I woke up at 1 in the morning just because I could not sleep. It would not let me go to bed because I had too many unanswered questions going around my head. This is a good book if you liked the other books by Dan Brown, or if you enjoy suspenseful novels in general.

No comments:

More Books Like This One